I was born and raised in a small, one street light farm town in Central New York called La Fayette. Despite being just an only child, I grew up with the best parents any young man could have ask for, learning the true principles of putting family first! I have been extremely grateful and lucky to have enjoyed many activities with them such as traveling and fulfilling unique experiences that we will remember forever. I am also an avid outdoorsman spending as much of my free time as possible hunting, fishing, and just all around enjoying what Mother Nature has to offer.
As of late, I have began pursuing some entertainment work in modeling as well as speaking to include speaking publicly on the areas of appreciation, leadership, and perseverance.
I thoroughly enjoy coaching and being a mentor to the youth by teaching them life skills through sports and being able to give back as that is what was done for me! As a young kid, I had big dreams and a whole lot of ambition and my goal is to not only help the youth develop that attitude, but help change their lives as mine once was!
At Lafayette High School:
- #1 Ranked player in the COUNTRY both Junior and Senior year
- 3x All-American
- CNY Player of the year
- NYS Player of the year
- Three-time first team All-League pick and a two-time First Team All-CNY selection
- Clinical Psychology Major
- 4 year starting midfielder
- Accumulated a total of 64 points despite season ending injury half-way through junior season.
- Freshman year finished seventh on the team in goals with 6 and points 8.
- Sophomore year finished fifth on the team in scoring with 14 goals and 12 assists for 26 points-had a career and team best 11 game point scoring streak.
- Junior Year finished eighth on the team in scoring with seven goals and seven assists for 14 points despite missing half the season with knee injury.
- Senior season finished with 3 goals and 17 assists.
- Recipient of Cowan Hard Hammer Award for highest level of competitiveness, mental and physical toughness, work-ethic and never quit attitude.
Follow me on Social Media @greelz9